May celebrations

As May ends, I am realizing that I have at least three blog posts worth of photos that I missed because I was doing all the things that, well, I was doing when I took the photos. It was first and foremost a month of celebrations, a chance to celebrate the end of a soccer season.

A celebration of a family graduate.


The belated end to the other soccer season (so many rainouts to make up!).



A celebratory 5K run to end for this year's Girls on the Run season.



A baptism.

and the end of elementary school celebrations.



And then the graduation of some seniors we have known from church, and soccer, and just being in Norman (there were more graduates than pictured!).


I'm sure there is a least one or two others I am missing because I was too busy to take pictures--or because I haven't downloaded them. Regardless, it was an amazing jam-packed month and full of memories shared with friends and family. Now on to summer!

Comments