Graduation

Just in time for graduation, I finished my Chazown assignment. I even tried to make it pretty so I could show it to people without dragging out a 24" x 36" piece of paper. Hopefully it's readable once you click on it.

Then I graduated! The ceremony was short, which was great. James Lankford was the speaker. He also kept it short, but really spoke to me. He told us to create great families, to mentor others and use what we have learned in our communities, and above all, follow Christ. A lot of my family came to celebrate with me, either at the ceremony or at least at the party afterward. I even got to see some friends, some graduating with me and some there to cheer me on.
 From the left: my sister, my mom, my dad, me holding Grace with baby Jackson, Shannon, Isaac, Jim, and Martha

 Some of my co-graduates. I had several classes with them, including the trip to Israel.
 The yummy chocolate cake my mom made.
 Grace and Seth
Some more of my family. I didn't get very good pictures of them.

All in all, a great weekend. Next weekend should be more of the same, with To Norman with Love Saturday morning, Al and Carole's 40th anniversary BBQ that evening, and then church and a picnic at Andrews Park on Sunday.

Comments