Day 11- The trip home

We got to get up on Day 11 in time to get on the bus at 2:00 a.m. We had an hour drive to Tel Aviv and then checked in at the hotel in plenty of time for our international flight home. I think the flight was at 6 or so.
Marty and Doug decided to snooze a bit.

Our first flight was from Tel Aviv to Istanbul. We got a light breakfast (with chocolate cake!) and I had a great view of the mountains in Turkey.





From Istanbul to Chicago, I got an aisle seat, which I liked. I also got to sit by Sasha and his mom. They were from Russia but live in Wisconsin. Sasha was 4 and made the trip a bit more bearable. The airlines continued to serve us lots of yummy food.


We got to stay in the Chicago airport forever it seemed but finally go to fly out at about 11. I got home at 1:45 a.m. and went to bed, 32 hours after we left our hotel in Bethlehem.

The End.

Comments