Outside

Spring means lots of outdoor activities in our household. On Thursday, I switched around my work schedule so I could head to Isaac's track meet.


Friday I spent another morning at a track, this time for my daughter's school fundraiser called Laps for Linc.

Saturday? a soccer game
AND a Medieval Fair (with a petting zoo)


We spent about an hour afterwards just walking around and people watching. And then we racewalked home to avoid incoming rain.

We had planned to spend Sunday afternoon back at the soccer field but instead got to stay inside out of the rain. Shannon was able to work a bit outside that evening doing some garden prep so we can plant tomatoes soon. Our lettuce, kale and spinach is really starting to perk up, even just a couple of days later, after the great watering it got. Looking forward to more time outside with a few more track meets, a lot of soccer, and a lot of garden to get in the ground!

Comments