The last of the memory quilts--and a t-shirt quilt

 As I took pictures of my latest finished I noticed I hadn't posted the pictures from the quilts I finished before--quilts 7 and 8 of the memory quilts. Like all of the others, each quilt includes at least a couple of t-shirts from the grandparents, plus a flannel shirt and house dress. For most of them I added solids to round out the mix.

Quilt 7




And quilt 8:




Thought it would be fun to include those giraffes from the house dress--seemed like a part of the dress that would have caught a child's attention!

So my most recent finish was a t-shirt quilt for the friend of a friend. It is always interesting seeing the different t-shirt designs and groups represented. It ended up as a larger throw size, I think around 63 x 73 or so. As you can see in the second picture, I decided on a green and white buffalo plaid for the backing. It is flannel so this will definitely be a warm one!




Now on to some quilts that do NOT include t-shirts!



Comments