February Quilt

I finished it tonight, I think at about 8:30, and just got it out of the dryer. This is Isaac's quilt.



He wanted a twin sized one, which made perfect sense to me, and hopefully he can use it longer at that size. I don't know how many I will make that big though. It was tough to maneuver it. The fabrics are a mix of Michael Miller Zoology, Moda Meadow Friends, and some random ones I picked up at Joann's. I noticed as I started laying out this one that I was using a lot of green again, like my sister's quilt, so I threw some more of the black squares from the backing in the mix to break it up a little (and give me the extra fabric I needed). When I was in design school, my projects during the winter months were always covered up with green. My brain just needs it to balance out all the brown and gray outside I guess.

Now I'm going to go put it on the sleeping boy and go to sleep myself.


Comments