November Quilt #1

I have finally finished this one. It was designed around a Moda Barnyard fabric I found back in August.





Looks like an awesome place to snuggle up with a book!


 I haven't washed it yet. I did try to be much more careful about my seaming on this quilt. I had some busted seams when I washed the last one. I expect this one to crinkle up quite a bit. I'll take another full size picture of it after I wash it--one without a huge sun glare in it.

And because the colors match (and I forgot to add the picture in the previous post), here is our thanksgiving tree. It is getting quite full!

Comments

  1. Wow, the quilt looks amazing! I wish I knew how to make a quilt... but I'm just happy I can sew in a (relatively) straight line! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But making a quilt (at least how I make them)IS sewing in a straight line. Lots of them. You could buy some charm packs to start with, so you don't even have to do the cutting.

      Delete

Post a Comment