December quilt #1 and itty bitty #2

Both of these quilts are Christmas gifts so I wanted to make sure and get them done. I have a Christmas quilt to finish this month also, but it is for me and it is a bit more complicated. It will take a bit.

The first one is a Paris inspired quilt for a friend of mine who went with me there. Her birthday is this week and I had also plan to take her some soup and homemade bread on Friday, so I decided to get it done by then. Then I can take everything at once.

It is a smallish throw size, made from two charm packs of Paris and Co fabric by Riley Blake.




The back is an awesome fabric map of Paris called J'Adore Stella by Dear Stella. I bought extra of it to use again sometime. They have one of Rome coming out this spring. If they will do one of the other places I've been abroad, I could make one crazy map quilt.



The second quilt is the little doll quilt, the tiny version of the one I made back in February or so. I used the same backing but used a red and white stripe (Christmas quilt extra) for the binding.




Comments