an itty bitty one {January quilt #2}

As I mentioned before, I have been working on a quilt out of the Schnibbles Times Two book. The prep for the quilt was easy, just cutting lots of itty bitty squares.


After I had it all laid out though, I started to get a little worried. It was A LOT of little squares to sew together. I started working on it over the break though and it moved pretty fast.
And now it's done. I added a stripy backing and a solid teal binding.


 



This one is for sale here in the shop. All profits from quilt sales between now and June will go toward my mission trip to Kodiak, Alaska with my parents' church. And as always, if you are local and want to buy one, let me know so I can give you a code for free shipping (I'll deliver it to ya).

Coming up this week: finishing up another Christmas quilt (a commissioned order) and heading to the OKC Winter Quilt Show on Thursday to see what these shows are all about. And of course work, the last indoor soccer game, and all the other stuff I do during the week.

Comments