Russian Roulette

It is all snowy now, so the painting has stopped and I moved back to my quilt project.

The pattern is from Another Bite of Schnibbles and is called Nash. It took me awhile to decide on a pattern once I pulled together all of the fabric months ago.


The colors were based around this Alexander Henry Zhivago Village fabric. 

My classy picture of the back of it. It was too cold and iffy to try to switch the swings to the other side. I'm not that excited about how it ended up but I also didn't want to add a bunch of seams by piecing it more. I like the fabrics, just not the vertical layout.

And this is an indoor shot with north light. We now HAVE north light since the vines are off of the house. Maybe that's how everyone gets all those bright pictures in their houses.

One more done--and on to a baseball baby quilt!

Comments