a little more progress

When I returned home from being away for two weeks, I was happy to see a full quilt of blocks, ready to piece into rows. I sewed a little bit in the evening and then finished up the top this morning while it was still cool in the room. The room is on the south side of the house and has lots of old windows--great for daylight but also let in a lot of heat this time of year. This was another reason I was glad to see I didn't have much to do to finish up the top!


And the trumpet vine and other weeds are taking over AGAIN. Ugh. At least it is a lush green landscape with all of the rain this summer.
So happy to get this far on this quilt top. It has taken me a LONG time to get here. I've set aside some fabric I had for the backing and hope to get it totally completed by the end of the month.

Comments

  1. What a beautiful quilt top! I love the colors you've used in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the apple green combined with the hits of pink. The lush greenery around it set it off perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment