Christmas in the air

The Christmas season hit full force this week, with a wide range of festivities and baking and fun. And a nap in the middle of it.


Sunday, our church Christmas musical program. Both sets of grandparents were able to attend, one of the benefits of our warmer than usual weather.



Monday: delivered our FBC Giving Tree gifts to Lincoln Elementary.
We got all 83 gifts in my car, barely.

Tuesday: made cookies for the kids party the next day. And went to work.

Wednesday: helped at the Salvation Army Angel Tree distribution in the morning


and then got to hang out with the FBC kids/youth that evening while they prepped for a caroling event

Thursday: made fudge for my son and his homeroom party

 Friday: hung out with some second graders. They know how to pile icing on a cookie!


then we picked up brother to go ring some bells

Saturday: family Christmas #1 and #2



Just noticed my son's wardrobe choices on Friday and Saturday were remarkably similar. Good thing he got more clothes today!

I haven't taken a good look at the plans for the week ahead, but I'm pretty sure it does not involve as much baking and other projects but sometimes I just get these ideas. Looking forward to more time with family--and I might even mail a few Christmas cards. Maybe.



Comments