checking in

It has been a couple of weeks since I last posted anything. April is always such a full month. Spring arrives and every event under the sun (literally) gets put on the schedule, hoping to avoid a rain out.

There was a track meet.

The track meet where I learned the importance of switching the settings on the camera when it is not so sunny anymore.

I also got to go on a field trip to the Science Museum. They are making lots of improvements there and it seems better each time we visit.





And there has been a bit of soccer.


And an awards presentation for Duke Talent Identification Program recognition.

And this weekend, a little bit of track followed by a LOT of soccer.



And because I learned to adjust camera settings when there was less sunlight, I was able to take this photo (and a few others of teammates). Yea learning!


The finished the tournament with a second place win and lots of happy faces.


And since I haven't posted this month much, I have neglected my April list of what I'm reading. Definitely reading less than March, but still have a few:

What I'm Reading in April
Broke USA by Gary Rivlin
Out of Sorts by Sarah Bessey
Red by Liesl Shurtliff (with my daughter)

I will have a quilt to post tomorrow, my only April quilt. Just happy to have it done!

Comments