a Friday finish--Little Red

Working a little bit at a time over the last week, I was able to complete a quilt top. The quilts always end up smaller (or sometimes much bigger) than I imagine, and this one was no exception. It is smaller than it seemed like it would be when I had cut pieces strung out all over the room, but ended up a manageable size.



The fabrics are some from the Red Riding Hood collection by Josephine Kimberling, along with some Folk Song fabric by Anna Maria Horner and others I threw in that I have collected. I wanted a block that would show a lot of the fabric and settled on the snowball block.



Such a colorful, rich mix of colors and pattern, reminding me of fabrics and patterns I always seem to bring home when I travel overseas. Looking forward to finishing this quilt this next week!

Comments