Sharks

This weekend was the final tournament of the season for my son's soccer team.

The first game was at 7:30. In the morning. On the coldest day all spring.
What it looked like on the sidelines:





Final score: 13-0





Final score: 16-0

I did not attend the first game Sunday morning, but did get some great shots of my daughter singing in choir since I had my camera in my purse.

Final score that game: 4-0. That win sent them to the semi-finals.




Final score: 1-0

And then the finals, against the Southlakes Avengers, the team they played last year in the finals of this tournament.



Final score: 2-0. They kept the shut out. Now I know why Isaac wanted a zero on the back of his jersey. He plays for the shutout.


Isaac has played with this team since fall of 2011 and it is a great group of boys. They have grown a lot since then--in skills, team size, and actual height!



Comments