a little scrappy one

I've made a bit of progress on a baby quilt I've been making from the scraps of the dotty quilt plus a charm pack of Enchanted fabric by Alisse Courter. I started with a nine patch block.

After I finished about half of the blocks, I noticed that the diagonal pattern in the quilt would be more pronounced if I switched out the top left square on the block. This would also give me back some of the Kona Bone squares I needed and maybe wouldn't need to go buy any more to finish this.

So I changed all of the blocks except the top row and finished up the rest.

I have a backing for it--and know who I want to give it to--so I hope to finish it up this week.

And here is a peek of my two trick or treaters:

Both of them are finishing up the soccer season today, so expect some soccer pictures soon.


Post a Comment