here and there

I don't really have a lot of words but do have a few pictures to share from the past week or two. I've been trying to be more intentional about allowing times to rest and grow healthier this year, especially given some extra stresses about in my life. The weather has been cold and then warm, gradually creeping toward spring. So I have been in the mood for plants. Our garden is not ready and I do not have those cold frames, so I started a few seeds inside. And bought a few other plants while there.



I ventured up north on a road trip with my mom to an Inspired for Life conference to hear Sarah Bessey and Rachel Held Evans speak.
And found an Ikea there to get some flower pots for my new plants (not in the basket yet).

I've been working off and on with lots of half square triangles to piece together this quilt top. All of the blocks are done! My daughter (my biggest fan) is eyeing this one.
I'm thinking it will be finished next week. I've got another one in mind for a birthday present--great motivation to get this one finished and still give me time to figure out what I want to make next.

And we have been outside some. It was warm enough that they both took off running, with one herding all of the geese into the pond and the other trying some hills. I soaked in the sun and of course then got to do my running in the gym this morning because it was freezing cold again.


Enjoy the rest of your week!

Comments