Spring in Oklahoma

The calendar says it is spring but our weekends the past two weeks have been brutally cold. Friday evening was warm but super windy. I finished up a little quilt Saturday morning before we needed to head outside for the day, so I ran outside to get some pictures in between gusts of wind.



I will hold onto it for a little bit to see if I can find someone to give to.

Saturday morning soccer looked like this:

Cold and windy. Yay. The wind made the games much more difficult. They threw the coin and had to step out of the way because the wind caught it. These girls played hard and got their first win of the season.



And the boys played hard too. Also all of the wind--and they had three games that very long day, finishing second in their JV tournament.



Two days later and they are dressed like this:


So much better sitting in the stands tonight. And although I would like it to warm up soon, hot days in the spring launch a whole nother spring time nightmare here and I'd rather not be sitting on a soccer field when those storms show up. 

Comments

Post a Comment