the first JV season

This week Isaac played his last two game nights of the season. He was able to play on both JV teams, which made for some long nights but they seemed to have fun. At least most of the time.

The two games on Monday were against the in-town rival. They lost one of the games but won the JV1 game with penalty kicks. I was a bit surprised it went to PK's since that is not typical in regular season games that end with a tie, but I guess the coaches wanted a winner for this one. Most of the varsity team was there to cheer them on, which always makes it much more fun being in the stands.



The final game of the season was also a win--a great way to end the year. It was also the warmest and least windy game of the season, another win--for those of us sitting in the stands at least.


Isaac had told me that there would be team pictures afterwards. When I saw this group coming toward me I realized we parents were taking the pictures!

Norman High JV1


 Maybe next year they won't have to squint into the sun.

Comments