end of the season

The soccer season this year was a bit strange. Both kids started games and then we had some sort of monsoon season and a whole month was rained out, pushing the schedules to crazy town. They both finished up mid November. I made a point to take more pictures in my daughter's games those last few games since I tended to forget earlier in the season. She plays defender most of the time like her brother, so most of her pictures are standing and watching. I hate to jinx them when the ball is down on their end!





This was a new team for her this year (the Killer Bees) and she got to make a new group of friends. They were all really playing well together by the end of the season, despite the wonky schedule from weather cancellations.

My son also finished his fall traveling rec season in November with a tournament. The games I was able to attend were at night, so pictures were not the best.



These Sharks were not happy with the second place finish but it helped them grow as a team and as players. Looking forward to seeing most of them play together in the spring on our local high school team. 

Comments