spring soccer

Besides the fact that I could rarely walk into my sewing room because of all of the boxes from bedrooms being painted, I also have not been sewing as much the past month or so because it is soccer season here and there are cold bleachers that need me to sit on them to warm them. Many of the first high school games in late February were brutally cold but it has finally been warmer.  I have remembered to take my camera to one game. Usually trying to remember the extra blankets, coats, and snacks--and camera doesn't make it on the list.




Thankfully one of the other team parents, Jay D. Kim has a WAY better camera and hangs out on the sidelines. Here are some of my favorites of Isaac so far:

 




My favorite thing about these pictures is that I don't have to worry that I am jinxing him by taking a picture as he gets the ball!

My daughter still plays soccer too, but we are waiting for a Saturday without rain for pictures of her. They are a new team, so at least they have been able to get more practices in before the season kicks off.

Comments