September quilt #1 {for a little girl}

When I've taken the time to sew this week, I have been working on the pieces for a Blue Lagoon quilt from the Jelly Roll Quilts book. It looks like this right now:

Not a finish. I like to post on Crazy Mom Quilts Finish it up Friday though, so I looked around and remembered that baby quilt top I finished last week. I decided who I wanted to give it to now and that was even more motivation to get it done.




I really loved this pattern. It is called 5 Easy Pieces by Colette Cogley, and was in the Winter 2012 Issue of Quilty magazine. It doesn't take a lot of fabric and is easy to customize for a boy or girl. Just change the main fabric and play off of that!

Want to see some more quilts? Check out the links on these Friday Finishes.

Comments

  1. Your quilt is darling and I love the colors you chose...I have a thing for pink and lime green!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! I love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment