and then there was one more

I thought I made 40 quilts this year for my 40th year, and then, well, I finished one more last Sunday and it was still 2013!




I think I gave all the stats for it in the previous post. This is the pre-washed version because I was washing actual clothes when I finished, then went out of town and still haven't washed it. I don't have a name for it, don't know if I'm selling it or giving it away, or even keeping it. But it's done and I've moved on to the next one!

This one is now pieced together and sandwiched on my sewing machine, waiting for me to quilt it. It turned out quite cute, and I'll show it to you next week. It is definitely a baby quilt, but again I haven't decided what to do with it.

I have a few projects stacked up, a few ideas of quilts to try for the new year, and even some promised quilt commissions when I can work them in time-wise around my work schedule. Looking forward to what the year holds!

Comments

  1. I love both your finished quilt and your work in progress! The fabrics and colors are great. I have a few of the same cowboy fabrics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on all your 2013 finishes. I also finished one at the very end (on the 30th). I love the combination of HST and the strips. Have a great 2014.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment