And then in Branson

We've been back for a few days, but I am just now finding time to post a few pics from our family trip to Branson. My parents invited us to spend the week with them and three of us were free to go.

We visited the trout hatchery, always a favorite. I never bring enough quarters for fish food.


My dad and son got to go on a guided trout fishing trip and brought back 8 trout for us to eat. I wasn't on the trip so no pics!

We went to a couple of shows.

We saw a bit at the College of the Ozarks, the museum there, the Keeter Center, and the mill.



 We visited Silver Dollar City.





fabric from one of my favorite fabric stores (Miss Kate's) and it was on SALE

We also did a bit of clothes shopping.
And a lot of swimming.


And a bit of eating. Ok, a lot.


We had lots of fun and pretty much wore ourselves out. We are back now and I've been working to catch up from the two weeks away from the office. Slowly getting there. Maybe by the time school starts I will have it back under control--just in time to enjoy some child-free time on my days off.

Comments