What I've been reading - May and June

May was a bit crazy full so I didn't have much free time to read. I am starting to work more into my schedule now though and realized I didn't make a May reading post. Probably because I wasn't reading as much -- not much to report!

What I've been Reading:

Still working on Broke USA by Gary Rivlin
God Help the Child by Toni Morrison
Witch of Blackbird Pond by Elizabeth George Speare
George W. Carver by Janet and Geoff Benge
Rocky Mountain National Park Dayhikers Guide by Jerome Malitz
and just started Raising a Princess and Two Minute Drill to Manhood by John Croyle

On the stack:
Red Scarf Girl by Ji-Li Jiang
The Kitchen House by Kathleen Grissom
Just Mercy by Bryan Stevenson

If you've read some great books lately, share them in the comments. I love new ideas of what to read!
Now we are off to celebrate Donut Day!

Comments