February quilts and more

 So, apparently I made 3 quilts in February. I will blame the cold weather. 

I finished this scrap quilt, which I've called "there was evening, and there was morning." It cleared out some scraps but left a lot that were more square/rectangular. I will be making another scrap quilt in March, just to try to contain the chaos a little. 





I also finished a quilt using Backyard fabric line by Sarah Watts. I added a few solids in to finish up the blocks I needed for the size I was making.





The third quilt I made is a gift that will be given at a shower this weekend. 



On a weekend that started warm we made plans to go to the zoo. Of course being February, the weather shifted a little and made it a little colder than ideal. That meant that we had the zoo to ourselves though -- or at least seemed like it!






                   

I also read a stack of books. And celebrated my birthday!


We have all enjoyed the increasingly warmer weather, making plans for the garden and flowers in the back. Grace and I have even attempted to grow a few plants from seed but they seem to take an enormous amount of misting throughout the day to stay moist. We shall see if they sprout. At least our daffodils keep coming back!




Comments