October quilt #2 - for a baby

With no soccer games or home OU football games this weekend, I chose to spend a bit of time working on this little baby quilt. Mostly I worked on cleaning my sewing room, but finishing this up meant it was "cleaned up" and I could use it's bin for something else.

Just a basic patchwork for one of the baby gift baskets at our church:



The backing is a favorite flannel that I've been saving for awhile. The colors coordinated with the quilt top, so it was time to put it to use.

A second finish for my 4Q Finish-Along list.
The sewing room didn't stay clean for long. I thought about working on a scrap quilt next, and was thinking something red and green striped for Christmas. I dumped out the red scraps on my desk. And then I remembered I still have a bin of Christmas scraps from this quilt and this quilt. And that I wanted to make this quilt from A Quilt Is Nice blog:

And now there are piles everywhere.


Comments

  1. Those pile look so inviting! I love a scrap quilt too, they are the best!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment